Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My FIRST Post! Eeeep!

Hola everybody! Before I get started with posting, I would like to let you know that this blog is specifically aimed towards middle school/ high school kids, not adults. I don't know about what adults wear, and I don't CARE! So anyway, um, I''m not exactly sure how to start my blog...let's see..spring is coming..nobody really knows about my blog yet...that's it! If you are reading this, tell your friends about me! give them the link to my blog. Write this down, now!


http://simplyfabulousfashion.blogspot.com/ 


Eeep! I can't wait to start posting about one of my most favorite things in the whole world- Fashion! I will give fashion suggestions for all tastes, whether you are into sporty fashion of wacky fashion! I will also give suggestions for every body type. If you want help for a specific event or any specific situation, post it in the comments, or e-mail me! You can find a link to my e-mail address on my profile!


No comments:

Post a Comment