Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Expanding My Blog

Hi, people! I have quite a few things I would like to let you know today, so read read read! First, let me just say that you guys at my school looked totally awesome in stripes, flowers, and cartoon characters today! I would like to give a shout-out to the girl in my fifth hour science class who wore a bright green Hello Kitty wearing a floral print bow shirt!
     Anyway, down to business! To make this blog more popular, I have decided to make this blog more than just about fashion! I have also put together a team of bloggers from my school to help with this project. But the thing is...I need two more people to help run the blog! So, I am giving you guys an application for you to e-mail the answers back to me! You can find the link to my e-mail address on my profile! So, just copy/paste the application into the e-mail and get started! I will give you the application in my next post! Cya!      --Fashion_Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment